University trips are what we started doing all those years ago, and we continue to provide the best holidays for students to the mountains each winter. Off The Piste work with all of our suppliers in multiple resorts to ensure that your accommodation is suitable to your trip, and with immediate access to the slopes. We know that Snowsports clubs are built on an ethos of group bonding, inclusion and a love of the sport and the mountains. We also understand that being together in one accommodation block is essential to making sure that your entire group is included in the week, and we provide high ratios of reps to guarantee that every single member gets the most out of their trip.
From complete beginners to expert skiers and boarders, our reps are trained to provide assistance to our clients for all activities on snow, lessons, equipment hire, freestyle workshops, off piste days and competitions. Off the mountain, we put together some unforgettable events for après ski and late into the evening. If a big name DJ is what will get your members hyped, or a live band night or even a trip to a bobsleigh run, tell us and we will plan a package to include a completely specialised program of social activities to match your precise requirements. It is your trip (!) and during our sales meetings we will run through all the exciting options available in each resort to allow you to choose the activities that you think will create your club members the best Snowsports trip that they have ever had!
Most of our university quotes work from a base price of coach travel, lift pass and accommodation, plus rep support, promotional items and a free place ratio. All options for your group to tailor make their own package (including lessons, equipment hire, insurance, meals and clothing hire) are available via our online booking system.
As standard, all our packages for university groups include the following along with the above:
- Excellent group discounts and/or free places depending on how many people travel
- A promotional package of goodies to help you sell your trip to your members
- Trip t-shirts per person travelling on the trip
- Discounts with all our clothing and equipment suppliers
- Text messaging service for your use in resort – send your members one message a day to keep them up to date
- Rep ratios of 1 rep per 25 passengers and a head rep specifically for your group
- Wristband (for resort discounts), lanyard and resort information card
- Pre-departure pack for all your members, which includes the full week plan as well as important information about the resort/accommodation and a section on what to expect for beginners
- Student Assistant reps who are on patrol each night to offer help to anyone that may need it and to ensure that everyone gets home safely
- Full support via one to one account management from sales quotation all the way through to the trip
- Fully health and safety audited accommodation and transport using the toughest regulations in the student ski industry
- 24-7 UK duty office emergency phone number, not just to an office staff’s mobile phone
We LOVE what we do, and we know that a Snowsports trip is the highlight to the University year. To start the process of organising your next trip, get in touch with us now.